Reality vs Illusion

The Devine Epiphany.

Wordsworth defined poetry as "the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings: it takes its origin from emotion recollected in tranquility." This poem takes its inspiration from one of those aha moments of my life.

This moment is heavenly, for it is full of joy,
that comes from not food, tools or a kiss.
It is just the existence, the calm and beauty-
the way It is where nothing else matters.

Even the table, curtain and wall has fragrance,
unlike books, they remind me of something-
nothingness, but yet so complete and enlightening,
where no knowledge can peek through.

It is not peace that I experience,
But the one that gives birth to it
I have been sucked into the microcosm,
A door to everything that is or can be. 

My eyes have become beauty for what they see
A guest to the divine treat where I am blessed to be
There is no seeking, running away and addictions
just like moon shines not because it should be

Does it mean that when I am nothing , I am complete?
no! this is not the time for spoilt questions. Shut up!
It is the freedom we seek all our life and never reach
This Divine epiphany is all I need to linger a lifetime.

2nd time in my life you have come to me
The first tears of joy were never lost on me
I wish to marry you to rise and shine like sun
on an immortal beach on the life's blank sheet. 

Comments